Amazfit Cheeter Round Full Smartwatch Specifications and Features
- Release date:: June, 2023
- Display:: 1.39 inch, AMOLED, Touchscreen
- Body:: Silicone, Fiber-polymer
- Media:: 4GB
- Battery Life:: 14 days
- Compatibility:: Android 7.0+ and iOS 12.0+
|Design:||(4.6 / 5)|
|Battery:||(4.5 / 5)|
|Fitness tracking:||(4.6 / 5)|
|Features:||(4.2 / 5)|
|Price:||(4.3 / 5)|
|Average:||(4.4 / 5)|
Amazfit Cheeter Round Full Smartwatch Specifications – Released alongside the Cheeter Pro and Square, Amazfit Cheeter Round is one of the three members in the newly released Cheeter series. It’s a finely designed fitness-focused watch and also well equipped with lots of interesting features. It is very lightweight and equipped with interesting features like music storage, Alexa voice assistant, route import and offline maps. It also boasts of up to 14 days long battery life in typical usage and up to 7 days with heavy usage.
The Cheeter Round has a very durable build, the frame and the bezel are made of durable lightweight fiber-polymer material while the interchangeable 22mm wide straps are made of silicon material. Meanwhile, the display is protected by an anti-scratch tempered glass. Moreover, with a 5ATM rating, the Cheeter Round is waterproof up to 50 meters. This means it’s safe to wear to the shower or while swimming in the pool.
With up to 326-pixel density, the Cheeter Round has a very colorful 1.39-inch AMOLED display that’s easy to read even under direct sunlight – thanks to the up to 1000 nits brightness. Operating the watch is via the touch-sensitive display and two physical buttons.
Beyond the lightweight design and very colorful display, the Cheeter Round is packed with loads of activity-tracking features. The watch can track your heart rate, sleep, stress and blood oxygen 24/7. It supports 6 satellite systems that ensure improved location tracking accuracy. Moreover, equipped with dual-band GPS, the Cheeter Round ensures better accuracy in location tracking even in difficult terrains. It also features a route import function as well as offline maps, plus features 156 sports modes and can auto-detect and track 8 exercises.
Designed for runners, the Cheeter Round features Zepp Coach which can give you a personalized running plan based on your fitness goals and other relevant metrics.
The Cheeter Round features onboard music storage and also has a microphone that enables both Alexa and offline voice assistants which will allow you to use your voice to perform simple functions.
In the battery department, the Cheeter Round is equipped with a 440mAh battery capacity that can go up to 14 days in typical usage and up to 7 days in heavy usage.
Amazfit Cheeter Round Features
- It has a 1.39-inch always-on AMOLED display with touchscreen and 2 physical buttons as a means of navigation.
- Clock features include time/date, alarm, timer and stopwatch.
- The watch features a few preloaded watch faces and you can customize the watch face and even download more watch faces from the pool of many preloaded watch faces available in the Zepp app.
- Features find my phone, timer, alarm, remote music control and remote camera control (iOS only) apps.
- Will alert you every time you receive a message or incoming calls on your phone so that you never get to miss important updates. (Note: You need to enable notifications for your preferred apps in the Zepp app).
- Rated 5ATM (water resistant up to 50 meters, swim-proof).
- The case is made of fiber-polymer which makes it lightweight, yet very durable. Meanwhile, the 22mm interchangeable straps are made of silicone.
- Compatible with both Android 7.0+ and iOS 12.0+ phones.
- Equipped with a 440mAh battery capacity that boasts up to 14 days of battery life in typical usage and up to 7 days of battery life in heavy usage. It’s up to 24 days when battery saver mode is activated.
- The Amazfit Cheeter Round is equipped with 4GB out of which about 2.3GB is available for use. Music is transferred to the watch via Wi-Fi from the Zepp app.
- The companion app is the Zepp app. This app will allow you to setup and manage how the watch functions. The Zepp app is available on both iOS and Android app stores.
Amazfit Cheeter Round Fitness Tracking Features
- Equipped with a GNSS chip that supports 6 satellite systems the watch can track your routes, pace and distance accurately.
- The Amazfit Cheeter Round features dual-band GPS. It utilizes the L1 and L5 signals to accurately map your routes and locations even in difficult terrains.
- The Amazfit Cheeter Round will allow you to import your favorite routes to the watch via the Zepp app and will help you navigate the imported route using turn-by-turn navigational guidance. The watch can also help you return to your destination using the back-to-start navigation function. The Cheeter Round also supports offline maps. Maps can be downloaded directly from the Zepp app.
- The Amazfit Cheeter Round can automatically recognize 25 strength training exercises and will count your reps and sets. After the workout, the watch will show what muscle groups were targeted.
- Equipped with Huami Biotracker 3.0 PPG sensor that can track your heart rate continuously so that you can see your heart rate in real-time to help you manage your training intensity effortlessly. The watch will also monitor your heart rate variability.
- Tracks your sleep in all four stages of sleep which includes awake, light, deep and REM stages to give more insight into your sleep quality.
- The Cheeter Round will monitor your stress level continuously, and it features a breathing app that can help you relax by guiding you through a breathing section.
- The Amazfit Cheeter Round can also monitor your blood oxygen continuously to help you understand how your blood utilizes oxygen.
- Tracks your steps, distance and calories all day. The watch will remind you to move when you stay idle for over 2 hours.
- Features 156 preloaded sport modes, and can auto-detect and track 8 exercises which include outdoor running, indoor walking, walking, treadmill, elliptical, pool swimming, outdoor cycling and rowing machine.
- Features the PAI (Personal Activity Intelligence) system – a science-backed health score that measures the impact of your physical activity on your heart and guides you to a longer and healthier life. Backed by one of the world’s largest health studies, maintaining 100 PAI or more is scientifically proven to provide maximum protection from heart disease and other lifestyle diseases.
- Equipped with PeakBeat algorithms that enable the watch to monitor your VO2 Max, recovery time, training load and training effect.
- Features Zepp coach which uses AI to recommend personalized running plans tailored to your needs. The watch recommends running plans based on your performance.
Amazfit Cheeter Round
46.7 x 46.7 x 11.9 mm
(excluding straps), 32 grams
454 x 454 pixels
|Custom watch face|
2 Physical buttons, Touchscreen
A-GPS, BEIDOU, Galileo, GLONASS, GPS, QZSS
|Memory card slot|
|Third-party apps alert|
|Reply to Notifications|
Yes (preset replies)
Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Barometric altimeter, BioTracker PPG sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Gyroscope
|Heart rate monitoring|
|Underwater heart rate tracking|
Heavy usage: up to 7 days, Typical usage: up to 14 days
Zepp app (formally Amazfit app)
Android 7.0+, iOS 12.0+
|Find my phone|
Charger, Manual, Straps, Amazfit Cheeter Round