Amazfit Falcon Full Smartwatch Specifications and Features
- Release date:: October, 2022
- Display:: 1.28 inch, AMOLED, Touchscreen
- Body:: Silicone, Titanium
- Media:: 4GB
- Battery Life:: 14 days
- Compatibility:: Android 7.0+ and iOS 12.0+
|Design:||(4.9 / 5)|
|Battery:||(4.4 / 5)|
|Fitness tracking:||(4.5 / 5)|
|Features:||(4.2 / 5)|
|Price:||(4.1 / 5)|
|Average:||(4.4 / 5)|
Amazfit Falcon Full Smartwatch Specifications – The Amazfit Falcon is a premium multisport GPS smartwatch designed with premium materials and well-equipped to track your daily activities. It has a 1.39 inches AMOLED display and features onboard music storage, route import, offline maps and inbuilt GPS with dual-band GPS supported.
The Amazfit Falcon has a rugged titanium frame that extends to its bezel while the strap come in silicone material and are interchangeable. The watch features 4 physical buttons and has a touch-sensitive screen that makes interaction very easy and effortless.
The display powered by AMOLED measures 1.28 inches and is very colorful and easy to read – thanks to the up to 1000nits bright display. You get a couple of preloaded watch faces on the watch, and you can download even more from a pool of over 1000 watch faces in the Zepp App.
The Amazfit Falcon is equipped with sensors that enable the watch to track your steps, calories and distance covered for the day. It’s equipped with the Biotracker 3.0 sensor that enables the watch to continuously monitor your heart rate, stress and blood oxygen levels. It will give you an alert when abnormal heart rate, blood oxygen or stress is detected. And like many Amazfit watches, the Falcon will track your sleep in awake, light, deep and REM stages.
The Amazfit Falcon is equipped with a GNSS chip that supports 6 satellite systems ensuring consistency and accurate mapping of your locations. Moreover, it utilizes L1 and L5 dual-band GPS to maintain signal consistency, thus ensuring the watch can accurately track your routes and locations even in dense areas.
The Amazfit Falcon will also allow you to import routes to the watch. Plus it supports offline maps and can help you navigate back home with the back-to-start navigation feature.
Rated 20ATM, the Falcon is dive ready and can withstand water pressure up to 200 meters. It’s also certified MIL-STD-810G which makes it ready for the great outdoors ensuring it can withstand harsh weather conditions.
Beyond the many activity tracking features, the Amazfit Falcon will allow you to store music onboard the watch. It will also alert you when you receive a message on your phone.
The Falcon packs a big 500mAh battery capacity that ensures up to 14 days long battery life in typical usage and up to 7 days of battery life with heavy usage.
Amazfit Falcon Features
- It has a 1.28 inches always-on AMOLED display with touchscreen and 4 physical buttons as means of navigation.
- Clock features include time/date, alarm, timer and stopwatch.
- The watch features a few preloaded watch faces and you can customize the watch face and even download more watch faces from the pool of many preloaded watch faces available in the Zepp app.
- Features find my phone, timer, alarm, remote music control and remote camera control apps.
- Will alert you every time you receive a message or incoming calls on your phone so that you never get to miss important updates. (Note: you need to enable notifications for your preferred apps in the Zepp app).
- Rated 20ATM (water resistant up to 200 meters, swim-proof).
- The case is made of titanium which makes it lightweight, yet very durable. Meanwhile, the 22mm interchangeable straps are made of silicone. Amazfit T-Rex Ultra is certified MIL-STD-810G which means it can withstand certain weather conditions.
- Compatible with both Android 7.0+ and iOS 12.0+ phones.
- Equipped with a 500mAh battery capacity that boasts up to 14 days of battery life in typical usage and up to 7 days of battery life in heavy usage. It’s up to 50 hours with continuous GPS usage.
- The Amazfit Falcon is equipped with 4GB out of which about 2GB is available for use. Music is transferred to the watch via Wi-Fi from the Zepp app.
- The companion app is the Zepp app. This app will allow you to setup and manage how the watch functions. The Zepp app is available on both iOS and Android app stores.
Amazfit Falcon Fitness Tracking Features
- Equipped with a GNSS chip that supports 6 satellite systems ensuring the watch can track your routes, pace and distance accurately.
- The Amazfit Falcon features dual-band GPS. It utilizes the L1 and L5 positioning to accurately map your routes and locations even in difficult terrains.
- The Amazfit Falcon will allow you to import your favorite routes to the watch via the Zepp app and will help you navigate the imported route using turn-by-turn navigational guidance. The watch can also help you return to your destination using the back-to-start navigation function.
- The Amazfit Falcon can automatically recognize 25 strength training exercises and will count your reps and sets. After the workout, the watch will show what muscle groups were targeted.
- The Falcon is equipped with an altimeter that enables the watch to monitor floors climbed and altitude changes.
- Equipped with Huami Biotracker 3.0 PPG sensor that can track your heart rate continuously so that you can see your heart rate in real-time to help you manage your training intensity effortlessly. The watch will also monitor your heart rate variability.
- Tracks your sleep in all four stages of sleep which includes awake, light, deep and REM stages to give more insight into your sleep quality.
- The Falcon will monitor your stress level continuously, and it features a breathing app that can help you relax by guiding you through a breathing section.
- The Amazfit Falcon can also monitor your blood oxygen continuously to help you understand how your blood utilizes oxygen.
- Tracks your steps, distance and calories all day. The watch will remind you to move when you stay idle for over 2 hours.
- Features 159 preloaded sport modes, and can auto-detect and track 8 exercises which include outdoor running, indoor walking, walking, treadmill, elliptical, pool swimming, outdoor cycling and rowing machine.
- Features the PAI (Personal Activity Intelligence) system – a science-backed health score that measures the impact of your physical activity on your heart and guides you to a longer and healthier life. Backed by one of the world’s largest health studies, maintaining 100 PAI or more is scientifically proven to provide maximum protection from heart disease and other lifestyle diseases.
- Equipped with PeakBeat algorithms that enable the watch to monitor your VO2 Max, recovery time, training load and training effect.
49.45 x 47.2 x 12.95 mm
(excluding straps), 64g
416 x 416 px
|Custom watch face|
4 Physical buttons, Touchscreen
A-GPS, BEIDOU, Galileo, GLONASS, GPS, QZSS
|Memory card slot|
|Third-party apps alert|
|Reply to Notifications|
Yes (preset replies)
|Pulse oximeter (SpO2)|
|Heart rate monitoring|
|Underwater heart rate tracking|
Heavy usage: up to 7 days, Typical usage: up to 14 days
Zepp app (formally Amazfit app)
Android 7.0+, iOS 12.0+
|Find my phone|
Charger, Manual, Straps, Amazfit Falcon