Amazfit GTR 2e Specifications and Features
- Release date:: January, 2021
- Display:: 1.39 inch, AMOLED, Touchscreen
- Body:: Leather, Aluminum
- Media:: Microphone
- Battery Life:: 24 days
- Compatibility:: Android 5.0+ and iOS 10.0+
|Design:||(4.3 / 5)|
|Battery:||(4.6 / 5)|
|Fitness tracking:||(4.4 / 5)|
|Features:||(4.0 / 5)|
|Price:||(4.5 / 5)|
|Average:||(4.4 / 5)|
Amazfit GTR 2e Specifications – The Amazfit GTR 2e is a variant and a cheaper alternative to the GTR 2. It’s a very lightweight and compact smartwatch equipped with a decent number of sensors that enable it to track your daily activities and also keep you connected to all that matters to you. It also features Alexa voice assistant as well as offline voice assistant, however, it lacks a speaker and onboard music storage. Meanwhile, it boasts a whopping 24 days of battery life with typical usage.
The GTR 2e is a sturdy and durably built device. It has a 2.5D tempered screen with an anti-fingerprint coating that makes it resistant to scratches. Meanwhile, the frame is made of aluminum while the straps come in silicone materials. This makes it very lightweight and comfortable to wear. It spots a 1.39 inches AMOLED powered display that’s very colorful to read, and interacting with the watch is via the touch-sensitive screen and two physical buttons.
The GTR 2e is equipped with a gyroscope, accelerometer, and a Biotracker 2 PPG sensor that enables it to count your heart rate, sleep, stress and blood oxygen. It will also count your steps and calories, and when you’re stressed, there is a breathing app that can guide you through a breathing exercise. The GTR 2e also has an inbuilt GPS that enables it to map your routes and locations during an outdoor activity, and it features 90 sports with the ability to auto-track 6 exercises.
When notification is enabled, you will be alerted every time you receive notifications on your phone. The Zepp app is the companion app for the GTR 2e, this app allows you to pair the watch to your phone so that you can configure how the watch functions.
The GTR 2e boasts utility apps such as an alarm, timer, weather, and stopwatch apps. It is equipped with a 471mAh battery capacity that can keep you going for up to 24 days in typical usage and up to 45 days with basic usage.
Amazfit GTR 2e Features
- It has a 1.39-inch always-on AMOLED display with 341 PPI and 2.5D screen design. It supports touchscreen and has 2 physical buttons
- Clock features include time/date, alarm, timer, and stopwatch.
- You can customize the watch face from preloaded watch faces or download more watch faces from the pool of many available watch faces on the Zepp app. You can also customize the watch faces with your personal photos.
- Features Find my phone, remote music control music, timer, stopwatch and remote camera control apps.
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you such as emails, SMS and calls, so you never get to miss important updates.
- Rated 5ATM (water resistant up to 50 meters, swim-proof).
- The case is made of aluminum which makes it very lightweight, while the 22mm interchangeable straps are made of silicone.
- Compatible with both Android 5.0+ and iOS 10.0+ devices.
- Features a microphone that supports Alexa and offline voice assistants.
- It has a battery life of up to 24 days with normal usage. It is up to 45 days in basic mode and up to 12 days with heavy usage.
- The companion app is the Zepp app which will allow you to manage how the watch interacts with your phone. Zepp app is available on both the iOS and Android app stores.
Amazfit GTR 2e Fitness Tracking Features
- Equipped with inbuilt GPS that enables the watch to map your routes and track other activities such as your pace in real-time.
- Features an air-pressure sensor that can detect altitude changes.
- Equipped with a Biotracker PPG 2.0 sensor that tracks your heart rate continuously, so you can see your heart rate in real-time, and helps you manage your training intensity effortlessly.
- Tracks your sleep in four stages; awake, light, deep and REM stages to give you more insight into your sleep.
- Tracks your steps, distance and calories. Also features a sedentary reminder that reminds you to move when you stay idle for over 2 hours.
- Features 90 preloaded sport modes which include outdoor/Indoor run, trail run, walk, outdoor/indoor bike, elliptical and climbing. It can auto-recognize and track 6 workouts which include outdoor running, treadmill, walking, outdoor cycling, pool swimming, and elliptical.
- Features blood oxygen measurement that allows you to see your blood oxygen level on demand.
- Features PAI (Personal Activity Intelligence) – a science-backed health score, which measures the impact of your physical activity on your heart and guides you to a longer, healthier life. Backed by one of the world’s largest health studies, maintaining 100 PAI or more is scientifically proven to provide maximum protection from heart disease and other lifestyle diseases.
- Will also monitor your stress level throughout the day, and when you feel stressed, there is a breathing app that can help you reduce stress by guiding you through a breathing session.
Amazfit GTR 2e
Amazfit GTR 2, Amazfit GTR 2e
46.5 x 46.5 x 10.8 mm
(without straps), 32g
AMOLED, Full color
454 x 454 px
|Custom watch face|
2 Physical buttons, Touchscreen
|Memory card slot|
|Third-party apps alert|
|Reply to Notifications|
|Pulse oximeter (SpO2)|
|Heart rate monitoring|
|Underwater heart rate tracking|
Basic usage: 45 days, Typical usage: up to 24 days
Zepp app (formally Amazfit app)
Android 5.0+, iOS 10.0+
|Find my phone|
Charger, Manual, Straps, Amazfit GTR 2e