Amazfit GTR 3 Specifications and Features
- Release date:: October, 2021
- Display:: 1.39 inch, AMOLED, Touchscreen
- Body:: Silicone, Aluminum alloy
- Media:: Microphone
- Battery Life:: 24 days
- Compatibility:: Android 7.0+ and iOS 12.0+
|Design:||(4.4 / 5)|
|Battery:||(4.5 / 5)|
|Fitness tracking:||(4.4 / 5)|
|Features:||(4.0 / 5)|
|Price:||(4.5 / 5)|
|Average:||(4.4 / 5)|
Amazfit GTR 3 Specifications – The GTR which succeeds the GTR 2 is a fantastic smartwatch designed with some of the most durable materials and also well-equipped to track your daily activities and help you stay fit. It comes in a circular classic design with a 1.39 inches AMOLED powered display while under the hood are a couple of sensors that enable the watch to track your heart rate, stress, blood oxygen and more. It also has an inbuilt GPS as well as a microphone that enables voice assistance. Meanwhile, according to Amazfit, you can get up to 21 days of battery life in typical usage.
The GTR 3 is a sturdy and durably built device. It has a 2D tempered screen with an anti-fingerprint coating that makes it resistant to scratches. Meanwhile, the frame is made of aluminum alloy while the 22mm straps come in silicone materials. This makes it very lightweight and comfortable to wear. It spots a 1000nits bright 1.39 inches AMOLED powered display that’s very colorful and easy to read. Interacting with the watch is via the touch-sensitive screen and two physical buttons.
The GTR 3 is equipped with a gyroscope, accelerometer, and a Biotracker 3 PPG sensor that enables it to count your heart rate, sleep, stress and blood oxygen. It will also count your steps and calories, and when you’re stressed, there is a breathing app that can guide you through a breathing exercise. The GTR 3 has an inbuilt GPS that enables it to map your routes and locations during an outdoor activity, and it features 154 sports mode with the ability to auto-track 8 exercises.
When notification is enabled, you will be alerted every time you receive a message on your phone. The Zepp app is the companion app for the GTR 3, this app allows you to pair the watch to your phone so that you can configure how the watch functions.
The GTR 3 boasts utility apps such as an alarm, timer, weather, and stopwatch apps. It is equipped with a 450mAh battery capacity that can keep you going for up to 21 days in typical usage and up to 35 days with basic usage.
Amazfit GTR 3 Features
- It has a 1.39-inch always-on AMOLED display with 326 PPI and 2D screen design. It supports touchscreen and has 2 physical buttons
- Clock features include time/date, alarm, timer, and stopwatch.
- You can customize the watch face from preloaded watch faces or download more watch faces from the pool of many available watch faces on the Zepp app. You can also customize the watch faces with your personal photos.
- Features Find my phone, remote music control music, timer, stopwatch and remote camera control apps.
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you such as emails, SMS and calls, so you never get to miss important updates.
- Rated 5ATM (water resistant up to 50 meters, swim-proof).
- The case is made of aluminum alloy which makes it very lightweight, while the 22mm interchangeable straps are made of silicone.
- Compatible with both Android 7.0+ and iOS 12.0+ devices.
- Features a microphone that supports Alexa and offline voice assistants.
- It has a battery life of up to 21 days with normal usage. It is up to 35 days in battery saver mode and up to 10 days with heavy usage.
- The companion app is the Zepp app which will allow you to manage how the watch interacts with your phone. Zepp app is available on both the iOS and Android app stores.
Amazfit GTR 3 Fitness Tracking Features
- Equipped with inbuilt GPS that enables the watch to map your routes and track other activities such as your pace in real-time.
- Features an air-pressure sensor that can detect altitude changes.
- Equipped with a Biotracker PPG 3.0 sensor that tracks your heart rate continuously, so you can see your heart rate in real-time, and helps you manage your training intensity effortlessly.
- Tracks your sleep in four stages; awake, light, deep and REM stages to give you more insight into your sleep.
- Tracks your steps, distance and calories. Also features a sedentary reminder that reminds you to move when you stay idle for over 2 hours.
- Features 154 preloaded sport modes which include outdoor/Indoor run, trail run, walk, outdoor/indoor bike, elliptical and climbing. It can auto-recognize and track 8 workouts which include outdoor running, indoor walking, walking, treadmill, outdoor cycling, rowing machine, elliptical and pool swimming.
- Features blood oxygen measurement that allows you to see your blood oxygen level on demand.
- Features PAI (Personal Activity Intelligence) – a science-backed health score, which measures the impact of your physical activity on your heart and guides you to a longer, healthier life. Backed by one of the world’s largest health studies, maintaining 100 PAI or more is scientifically proven to provide maximum protection from heart disease and other lifestyle diseases.
- Will also monitor your stress level throughout the day, and when you feel stressed, there is a breathing app that can help you reduce stress by guiding you through a breathing session.
- Tracks advanced metrics like VO2 Max., training effect and more.
Amazfit GTR 3
Amazfit GTR 2
Amazfit GTR 4
Amazfit GTR 3, Amazfit GTR 3 Pro
45.8 x 45.8 x 10.8 mm
(without straps), 32g
AMOLED, Full color
454 x 454 px
|Custom watch face|
2 Physical buttons, Touchscreen
BEIDOU, Galileo, GLONASS, GPS, QZSS
|Memory card slot|
|Third-party apps alert|
|Reply to Notifications|
Yes (preset replies)
|Pulse oximeter (SpO2)|
|Heart rate monitoring|
|Underwater heart rate tracking|
Smartwatch mode: up to 21 days, Battery saver mode: Up to 35 days
Zepp app (formally Amazfit app)
Android 7.0+, iOS 12.0+
|Find my phone|
Charger, Manual, Straps, Amazfit GTR 3