Fitbit Inspire 3 Specifications, Features and Price
- Release date:: September, 2022
- Display:: 1.4 inches, AMOLED, Touchscreen
- Body:: Silicon, Thermoplastic
- Battery Life:: 10 days+
- Compatibility:: Android 8.0+ and iOS 14.0+ Check supported devices
|Design:||(4.4 / 5)|
|Battery:||(4.5 / 5)|
|Fitness tracking:||(4.4 / 5)|
|Features:||(3.7 / 5)|
|Price:||(3.6 / 5)|
|Average:||(4.1 / 5)|
Fitbit Inspire 3 Full Specifications and Features – The Inspire 3 which was released alongside the Versa 4 and Sense 2 is the successor to the Inspire 2. It has the same appearance as its predecessor, but it’s now slimmer and features an AMOLED display and ambient light sensor that auto-regulates the brightness of the display. It also features an infrared sensor that enables it to track your blood oxygen during sleep.
The Inspire 3 is a very compact and lightweight smartband. It’s durably built with a thermoplastic case and a Corning Gorilla glass screen protects the display. The straps are made from silicone and are interchangeable. Meanwhile, the Inspire 3 is rated 5ATM. Interacting with the device is via the touch-sensitive display while the watch face can be customized from the Fitbit app.
The Inspire 3 is equipped with a heart rate, accelerometer and infrared sensors that enable it to track your heart rate, calories, sleep, steps, skin temperature variation and more.
Fitbit Inspire 2 Features
- 1.4 inches AMOLED display, bright and easy to read outdoors, and touchscreen.
- 40 Preloaded sport modes.
- Select and auto track your preferred sport modes with SmartTrack.
- Up to 10 days battery life.
- Interchangeable straps with 140-180 mm(small size) and 180-220 mm (large size) .
- The Inspire 3 will remind you to move when you sit idle for too long.
- Tracks your steps, distance, sleep stages, stress, fitness level, heart rate and calories.
- Tracks your sleep in three stages and allows you to see time spent in awake, light, deep and REM sleep stages. You will also get a daily Sleep Score in the Fitbit app and on your wrist to better understand your sleep quality each night and over a period of time.
- Active Zone Minutes help you make every minute count during workouts by buzzing your wrist when you enter your personalized target heart rate zone.
- Helps you reduce stress with 2 and 5-minute guided breathing sessions that are personalized based on your heart rate.
- Supports connected GPS. The Inspire 3 will connect to your phone’s GPS and will map your routes and locations when you workout outdoors.
- Features menstrual cycle tracking that allows you to log periods, record symptoms, track your ovulation and discover patterns in your cycle from the Fitbit App.
- Tracks your VO2 Max. to help you get a better understanding of your fitness level and learn how you can improve over time with a personalized in-app Cardio Fitness Score.
- Existing sensors enable skin temperature variation measurement. You need to wear the watch for up to three days for the device to track your temperature variation.
- (NEW)Features an infrared sensor that enables the smartband to track your blood oxygen. The Inspire 3 will track your blood oxygen during sleep and you will be able to see your blood oxygen from the Fitbit app.
- Compatible with both Android 8.0+ and iOS 14.0+ devices, Check supported devices
Fitbit Inspire 3
Fitbit Inspire 2
39.32 x 18.6 x 11.75 mm
140 – 180mm (small), 180 -220mm (big)
Black/black band, Black/liliac band, Black/morning-glow band
206 x 124 pixels
|Custom watch face|
(connected GPS), No
|Memory card slot|
|Third-party apps alert|
|Pulse oximeter (SpO2)|
|Heart rate monitoring|
|Underwater heart rate tracking|
Regular: 10 days
Android OS 8.0+, iOS 14.0+
|Find my phone|
Charger, Fitbit Inspire 3, Manual, Straps