Mi Band 7 Full Specifications, Features and Prices
- Release date:: May, 2022
- Display:: 1.62 inches, AMOLED, 500nits Touchscreen
- Body:: TPU, polycarbonate
- Battery Life:: 14 days
- Compatibility:: Android 6.0+ and iOS 10.0+
|Design:||(4.4 / 5)|
|Battery:||(4.6 / 5)|
|Fitness tracking:||(4.5 / 5)|
|Features:||(3.8 / 5)|
|Price:||(4.5 / 5)|
|Average:||(4.4 / 5)|
Mi Band 7 Full Specifications – The Mi Band 7 is the successor to the Mi Band 6, it welcomes a larger display, blood oxygen measurement, more sports modes, and a brighter display. It has a case made of polycarbonate while the straps are made of silicone. The display measures 1.62 inches and it’s powered by AMOLED. The display is very colorful and easy to read, thanks to the 500 nits brightness. Unlike the Mi Band 6, the Mi Band 7 lacks a touch key but is still very easy to use with a touch-sensitive screen.
The Mi Band 7 is equipped with a heart rate sensor, gyroscope and accelerometer that enables it to track heart rate, sleep, stress, and blood oxygen. It features 110 sports and can connect to your phone’s GPS to map routes and locations during an outdoor workout.
Mi Band 7 Features
- Has a 1.62 inches AMOLED display with up to 500nits brightness. Navigation is via touchscreen.
- Clock features include time/date, set alarm and reminders.
- Features find my phone, music control, do not disturb, calendar reminders, message alerts, sedentary reminders, reject calls, weather forecasts, and remote camera control.
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you such as emails, SMS, and calls so you never get to miss important updates. You can also reply to messages with quick replies (only works with the Zepp Life app).
- Rated 5ATM (water resistant up to 50 meters, swim-proof).
- Interchangeable TPU straps.
- Inbuilt NFC chip supports Ali Pay and Union Pay (China).
- Compatible with both Android 6.0+ and iOS 10.0+ devices.
Mi Band 7 Health and Fitness Tracking Features
- Heart rate sensors track your heart rate continuously and shows your heart rate in real-time to help you manage your training intensity effortlessly. Can also detects irregular/abnormal heartbeat, and will alert you.
- Tracks your steps, calories, distance, and speed.
- Tracks your sleep in awake, light, deep, and REM sleep stages to help you monitor sleep quality.
- Sedentary reminder alerts you when you stay idle for too long.
- Connected GPS to your phone allows you to track outdoor activities, then you can view maps through the Mi Fit app.
- Monitors your stress level and can help you return to calm through a guided breathing session.
- Features menstrual cycle tracking for women that allows for the tracking of a period cycle with an alert feature.
- Features blood oxygen tracking that helps monitor your blood oxygen saturation level.
- Features Personal Activity Intelligence (PAI) vitality index; an innovative system that converts your heart rate data into a personalized score that indicates the level of activity required in order to maintain good health.
- Features 110 preset modes which include pool swimming, outdoor cycling, walking, outdoor running, treadmill, freestyle, jump rope, indoor cycling, elliptical, rowing machine, and yoga.
Mi Band 7
Mi Band 6
Mi Band 8
46.5 x 20.7 x 12.25 mm
13.5g (excluding straps)
2.5D Tempered Glass, Bezeless
Black, Green, Ivory, Orange
AMOLED, Full color, 500 nits
192 x 490 pixels
|Custom watch face|
(connected GPS), No
(China only), (special edition), Yes
|Memory card slot|
|Third-party apps alert|
|Reply to Notifications|
Yes (preset replies)
|Pulse oximeter (SpO2)|
|Heart rate monitoring|
|Underwater heart rate tracking|
Regular: Up to 14 days
Mi Fitness app
Android 6.0+, iOS 10.0+
|Find my phone|
Charger, Manual, Straps, Mi Band 7