Amazfit GTR 4 Specifications and Features
- Release date:: September, 2022
- Display:: 1.43 inch, AMOLED, Touchscreen
- Body:: Silicone, Aluminum alloy
- Media:: 4GB | Speaker | Microphone
- Battery Life:: 14 days
- Compatibility:: Android 7.0+ and iOS 12.0+
|(4.5 / 5)
|(4.3 / 5)
|(4.6 / 5)
|(4.6 / 5)
|(4.5 / 5)
|(4.5 / 5)
Amazfit GTR 4 Specifications – The Amazfit GTR 4 which succeeds the Amazfit GTR 3 is an outstanding smartwatch that’s well-equipped and loaded with lots of interesting features. It comes in an aluminum chassis with a 1.43 inches AMOLED display and features onboard music storage, Bluetooth calls, Alexa and offline voice assistants. Moreover, it’s a comprehensive health tracker well equipped to track your daily activities. It also supports dual-band GPS and will allow you to import your favorite routes to the watch while also boasting up to 14 days of battery life in typical usage.
The GTR 4 is sturdily built with an aluminum alloy frame and reinforced plastic back while the 22mm straps come in silicone, leather or nylon materials. device. It has a 2D tempered screen with an anti-fingerprint coating that makes it resistant to scratches. The aluminum and plastic build alongside its slim design makes it very lightweight and comfortable to wear. It spots a 1000nits bright 1.43 inches AMOLED powered display that’s very colorful and easy to read. Interacting with the watch is via the touch-sensitive screen and two physical buttons.
The GTR 4 is equipped with a gyroscope, accelerometer, and a Biotracker 4 PPG sensor that enables it to count your heart rate, sleep, stress and blood oxygen. It will also count your steps and calories, and when you’re stressed, there is a breathing app that can guide you through a breathing exercise. The GTR 4 has an inbuilt GPS that enables it to map your routes and locations during an outdoor activity, and it features 154 sports modes with the ability to auto-track 8 exercises. It supports dual-band GPS and will also allow you to import routes to the watch. Moreover, it has turn-by-turn navigation that will help you navigate a route in real time.
When notification is enabled, you will be alerted every time you receive a message on your phone. The Zepp app is the companion app for the GTR 4, this app allows you to pair the watch to your phone so that you can configure how the watch functions.
The GTR 4 boasts utility apps such as an alarm, timer, weather, and stopwatch apps. It is equipped with a 475mAh battery capacity that can keep you going for up to 14 days in typical usage and up to 24 days with basic usage.
Amazfit GTR 4 Features
- It has a 1.43-inch always-on AMOLED display with 326 PPI and 2D screen design. It supports touchscreen and has 2 physical buttons
- Clock features include time/date, alarm, timer, and stopwatch.
- You can customize the watch face from preloaded watch faces or download more watch faces from the pool of many available watch faces on the Zepp app. You can also customize the watch faces with your personal photos.
- Features Find my phone, remote music control music, timer, stopwatch and remote camera control apps.
- Keeps you connected to all that matters to you such as emails, SMS and calls, so you never get to miss important updates.
- Rated 5ATM (water resistant up to 50 meters, swim-proof).
- The case is made of aluminum alloy which makes it very lightweight, while the 22mm interchangeable straps are available in silicone, leather and nylon.
- Compatible with both Android 7.0+ and iOS 12.0+ devices.
- Features a microphone that supports Alexa and offline voice assistants.
- It has a battery life of up to 14 days with normal usage. It is up to 24 days in battery saver mode and up to 7 days with heavy usage.
- The companion app is the Zepp app which will allow you to manage how the watch interacts with your phone. Zepp app is available on both the iOS and Android app stores.
- With a speaker present, you can take calls directly on the GTR 4 as long as your phone is close by.
- It has a 4GB storage capacity out of which about 2GB is available for use. You can transfer your favorite music tracks from the Zepp app to watch via Wi-Fi (Music streaming isn’t supported).
Amazfit GTR 4 Fitness Tracking Features
- Equipped with a positioning chip that supports 6 satellite systems which include A-GPS, GPS, Beidou, Galileo, GLONASS and QZSS. This enables the watch to map your routes and locations more accurately.
- Also supports dual-band positioning which ensures better outdoor activity tracking even in difficult terrains. You can also import routes to the watch and get a turn-by-turn navigational guidance as you explore.
- Equipped with a Biotracker PPG 4.0 sensor that tracks your heart rate continuously, so you can see your heart rate in real-time, and helps you manage your training intensity effortlessly.
- Tracks your sleep in four stages; awake, light, deep and REM stages to give you more insight into your sleep.
- Tracks your steps, distance and calories. Also features a sedentary reminder that reminds you to move when you stay idle for over 2 hours.
- Features 154 preloaded sport modes which include outdoor/Indoor run, trail run, walk, outdoor/indoor bike, elliptical and climbing. It can auto-recognize and track 8 workouts which include outdoor running, indoor walking, walking, treadmill, outdoor cycling, rowing machine, elliptical and pool swimming.
- Features blood oxygen measurement that allows you to see your blood oxygen level on demand.
- Features PAI (Personal Activity Intelligence) – a science-backed health score, which measures the impact of your physical activity on your heart and guides you to a longer, healthier life. Backed by one of the world’s largest health studies, maintaining 100 PAI or more is scientifically proven to provide maximum protection from heart disease and other lifestyle diseases.
- Will also monitor your stress level throughout the day, and when you feel stressed, there is a breathing app that can help you reduce stress by guiding you through a breathing session.
- Tracks advanced metrics like VO2 Max., training effect and more.
Amazfit GTR 4
Amazfit GTR 3
Amazfit GTR 4, Amazfit GTR Mini
46 x 46 x 10.6 mm
(without straps), 34g
Leather, Nylon, Silicone
1000nit, AMOLED, Full color
466 x 466 pixels
|Custom watch face
2 Physical buttons, Touchscreen
A-GPS, BEIDOU, Galileo, GLONASS, GPS, QZSS, (Also has dual-band GPS)
|Memory card slot
|Third-party apps alert
|Reply to Notifications
Yes (preset replies)
|Pulse oximeter (SpO2)
|Heart rate monitoring
|Underwater heart rate tracking
Basic mode: Up to 24 days, Typical usage: up to 14 days
Zepp app (formally Amazfit app)
Android 7.0+, iOS 12.0+
|Find my phone
Charger, Manual, Straps, Amazfit GTR 4